Please note the following important guidelines
State Level Awards:
Cash Award Amount Structure in form of cheques:
- First Prize : 10,000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Second Prize : 5,000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Third Prize : 2,500/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- District Level Awards:
OKCL will give the awards to 3 toppers per District in form of Coupons.
- First Prize : 3,000/-
- Second Prize : 2,000/-
- Third Prize : 1,000/-
- Process for selecting the Awardees:
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria for awards: A candidate should score minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the award.
- Separate Merit list of eligible students will be generated.
- Top 3 rankers from each district will be finalized on the basis of merit.
- Exceptions: If there is more than 1 eligible student for concerned rank then OKCL will use the computerized random selection process to find out the prize winner.
- Disbursement process for award amount:
- State Level Awards: OKCL will provide the cheque with beneficiary name as student’s name (mentioned at the time of application) so that he/she can deposit the same in his/her bank account.
- District Level Awards: Coupons will be provided to the selected students which will be redeem At ALCs