Please note the following important guidelines
- State Level Awards:
Cash Award Amount Structure in form of cheques:
For State level Awards, only the Top 10 Candidates of each districts are eligible to appear the next State level exam. Based upon their performance among all, the Top 3 Candidates will be awarded to Cash Awards.
- First Prize : 25,000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Second Prize : 15,000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Third Prize : 5000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
District Level Awards:
OKCL will give the certificate along with Medals to top 10 winners per District.
- Process for selecting the Awardees:
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria for awards: A candidate should score minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the award.
- Separate Merit list of eligible students will be generated.
- Top 3 rankers from each district will be finalized on the basis of merit.
- OKCL Employees, OKCL Network Partners and their family members/staff are not eligible to appear for any exam in this competition so accordingly they will not eligible to receive any of the above mentioned awards in this exam.
- Exceptions: If there is more than 1 eligible student for concerned rank then OKCL will use the computerized random selection process to find out the prize winner.
- Disbursement process for award amount:
- State Level Awards: OKCL will provide the cheque with beneficiary name as student’s name (mentioned at the time of application) so that he/she can deposit the same in his/her bank account.
- District Level Awards: OKCL will give the certificate along with Medals to top 10 winners per District.